H1B sponsorship is possible for qualified candidates. Interested students may apply by sending resumes to email@example.com. A brief listing of internships and position requirements follow:
- Financial Analyst:
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Familiar with Financial modeling and projection
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Have taken Fund Management class.
- Fluent with Mandarin will be a plus
- Marketing Assistant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or Communication
- Familiar with graphic design, social media, and webpage.
- Good communication and people skill.
- Fluent with Chinese will be a plus.
Growing hospitality PR agency offers experience and hands-on PR work. Pineapple Public Relations, an Atlanta marketing and public relations agency specializing in travel and tourism, is currently offering 3-month internships. Applicants must possess strong written, oral and computer skills, and demonstrate the desire to learn in a highly team-oriented environment. Responsibilities include media relations, creating media lists, researching for written materials, writing and distributing press releases, updating Websites, maintaining social media sites, maintaining publicity files and assisting with marketing efforts all in a fun and energetic working environment in Atlanta, Georgia.
This 12-week internship pays a $1,000 stipend and we will work with students to obtain course credit. Hours required are 30 per week.
We are currently looking for summer 2017 intern applicants. To apply submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to internship position listing: http://pineapple-pr.com/careers
Interested students should complete the respective online application by Feb. 28, 2017. If there are questions they should be directed to Ms. Deby Glidden, managing partner, Core Point Partners LLC at email@example.com.