Internship contact is Ms. Sherry Grable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s that time again! I am the internship coordinator for Allied Integrated Marketing Internship Program. We are currently interviewing candidates for the Fall 2016 semester and would love to interview interested KSU students. Can you please forward the attached Allied internship description to your students along with my contact information?
All interested students should email their resumes to Stephanie Giles and Aly Hanson by Friday, July 29.
Please let me know if you have any questions,
Stephanie Giles, Sr. Publicist / Internship Coordinator
Allied Internship Description:
Allied Integrated Marketing is the largest motion picture marketing and PR agency in North America. Allied’s headquarters are in Boston with 21 offices from coast to coast.*
Allied is a full-service integrated marketing agency specializing in delivering targeted programs on a local, regional or national basis focused on the entertainment industry and consumer brands.
Allied has a management team comprised of marketing, publicity and promotions specialists, with a great depth of knowledge and industry experience from the film, television, music, gaming and consumer brand industries.
Internship information and primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in the promotion of all client’s films, projects and events during the duration of your internship.
- Set-up and manage special event and retail promotions across the southeast using materials and directives provided by studios. This task includes (but is not limited to): extensive internet research, cold calling, boxing up and shipping promotional items/ materials
- Completion of promotional reports detailing your marketing efforts in designated markets; this includes updating reports on a weekly basis, as well as the final report
- Assist in promotional screenings, press screening, word-of-mouth screenings as well as occasional local conventions and special events.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00am – 6:00pm. Interns typically work in the office 5 hours a day, 3 days a week.
- Interns who are able to commit 15+ hours may also be eligible to participate in our social media program.
School credit may be given at the completion of your internship. It is your responsibility to contact your academic internship advisor and to supply Allied Integrated Marketing with necessary paperwork.
Stipend is $200/per month. Required hours: 15 per week, some evenings required.