Here’s the link to the job: https://kennesaw.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=29471&job=ps-communications-specialist You must complete the application online.
We are in the process of filling our internship roles and are looking for one to two more students to join our Development Team. Below you will find a description of this role:
· Supports the corporate team in conducting prospect research, creating company profiles and developing presentations to support fundraising strategies.
· Assists with corporate events by organizing collateral materials.
· Attends and shadows corporate campaign kickoffs and meetings with corporate partners.
· Maintains database records with consistent tracking in Raiser’s Edge.
· Collaborates on stewardship initiatives to further efforts in donor retention.
The internship will start as soon as possible, and our requirement is a minimum of 20 hours/week. If any students are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Marketing internship: We are looking for enthusiastic marketing interns to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help enhance the Atlanta magazine brand. Marketing interns will have the opportunity to collaborate with our marketing and advertising teams throughout all stages of multiple marketing campaigns. Interns are responsible for proofreading, research, database development, event coordination, and occasional writing. This internship opportunity is a great way to gain hands-on marketing experience in the world of magazine publishing! Candidates should exhibit outstanding oral and written communication skills. Major in in Marketing or Public Relations preferred.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Cover letter and Resume
- Writing samples
- Two references
More information can be found here: http://www.atlantamagazine.com/internships/